As floor support you will be helping users to work with a new document management system and the embedded workflows, they use to manage their projects. The people you will be supporting are working on projects in the field of energy transition and their roles range from project managers, document controllers, contract managers, to engineers.
As floor support you have the drive to help and support people with a positive attitude and you interact as a team player. You are eager to learn so you can support the users as much as possible.
Characteristics for this role:
- Native German in language, able to communicate well in English and preferably also in Dutch
- Affinity with business processes and business process management, from a generic level to detailed level (work instruction level)
- Affinity with IT applications and a quick learner for new applications
- Skilled in MS Office
- Good listener
- Empathic with the ability to understand people with various roles and backgrounds
- Technical writing (for example help to draft ‘change requests’ for identified potential improvements).
- Bachelor’s degree in technical study or IT
Timing and location
This vacancy starts from June 1st and you will be working for minimal 3 to 5 days a week till at least the end of the year and potentially longer.
The users you will be supporting are mostly working in Germany and partially in the Netherlands. It is expected that the work will be a combination of working at location and remote.
What we offer
-You will join the MareVisie team of young and experienced professionals
-Coaching on the floor support role, based on experience from previous projects
-Possibilities for education and training
-Travel expenses will be covered
If you are interested and available from June 1st, please contact us.
|Ralph van Houdt